What we are doing to keep us all safe:
- We are keeping up to date with Government Guidelines and we have been certified as Good to Go in line with Visit Scotland industry Standards
- Hand soap in room en suites. All the liquid hand soaps have been refilled with Bio D sanitising had soap – this is environmentally friendly, kills bacteria and also smells amazing!
- Alcohol sanitiser is available in the breakfast room during breakfast time to reduce the risk of spread in the busiest room
- Tables have been set 2m apart. At busy times we may have to arrange time slots for breakfast. I am afraid our delicious buffet is not on show, but the full availability is there to try – see the details below!
- We have additional cleaning in operation and high-risk public spots are being cleaned an additional 3 times daily, such as the bannisters, light switches, front door, bells etc. We are using an anti-bacterial spray that is safe for all surfaces and is environmentally friendly and has a lovely scent, so you don’t have a hospital aroma!!
- We have always used different clothes to clean rooms so there is no cross contamination between rooms and this will continue. The only surface cleaner will be the antibacterial one and we shall ensure this is used on all surfaces and are aware of the high touch surfaces sometimes missed in cleaning, such as the light switches and the remote controls.