What we are doing to keep us all safe:
- We are keeping up to date with Government Guidelines and we have been certified as Good to Go in line with Visit Scotland industry Standards
- Sorry no friends or family members of guests are allowed to visit the house
- It is no longer law for guests to wear face masks in commercial guesthouses. This is personal choice. We wear face masks when in the guest house at all times.
- Hand soaps in en suites have all been refilled with BioD sanitising hand soap. Environmentally friendly, kills bacteria and smells amazing!
- Alcohol hand sanitizer is available at entrance and at dining room
- Additional cleaning in public areas with antibacterial cleaners. We are using environmentally friendly spray with a lovely scent
- We have always used separate cleaning clothes for rooms so there is no cross contamination and we are aware of high touch surfaces such as handles, switches, remote controls